Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

I am Busy??

Now it's a very tough Q for me now a days, is i m busy?? in what sense, it means i m not giving time to anybody, not calling them or going to see them. is it true??? i think not but who tells them...
i know i m busy as every body after marriage, so many work , responsibility on a single shoulder n then if any body tells me u r busy in some what teasing sense it feels very bad to me.
How any body can say that... is any one help me out of my daily work?
or any body suggest me to do this thing like that or offer any type of helping hand 2 me? no no one available, in this case now every one is busy.. then why not me yaar??
Why i alw have to clearify all or alw say sorry to all when i know i m not at wrong side.
i do my daily routines, watch my family, do work for them, for office or some other fields which is on top priorities n in all this i m unable to find time for other stuff like chatting, mailing or calling then i m busy?
Why i alw show them that i alw think 4 u? why not others tell me they care 4 me, just calling n start telling me that u r become busy or a big person just ignoring all of us.
I know sometimes it may b true but i know when n whom to call or how to manage all.....
In this world no body is for u, it alw come in my mind, me only for everybody why?
Is ok... but i think now onwords i should be idle in all sense.. just enjoy my time with my family
only care for those who cares 4 u is should be funda of life.
alw give them chances to show u their cares if they do it's ok or if they not leave them.
My father was very much right in this point alw be idle, n now it's my time to leave them free if they come back then they will be APANE unless PARAYE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we care you..hows life..busy? married life is like that ..time fly when you are busy in doing things of dfaily stuff not so important things but keep you busy all time..so i dont hink anybody will complaint that you are busy and not giving them your time..
"kamal"

भय ही प्रबल है।

दो उल्लू एक वृक्ष पर आ कर बैठे। एक ने साँप अपने मुँह में पकड़ रखा था।  दूसरा एक चूहा पकड़ लाया था।  दोनों जैसे ही वृक्ष पर पास-पास आकर बैठे।...