Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Love in Double Role


Double Role, originally uploaded by InfoShri.

My dear wife,
My beautiful Heather
You invade my every thought
You emerge from my heart to my soul
You are my dream and my reality
You are past, present and future
My childhood mingles with my adulthood
And the boy and the man in me love you
I have discovered love with you.

You are my candle, my love!
You are everything to me;
you are the lover of my life!
You are the moon and I’m the stars!
You are everything that I desire.
You are my destiny.
You are my past, present and future.
You are my sun my, everything!
You are my Friend, Brother, Father, Sister, Mother .
You are my family, my heart is all your to keep within you.
Forever I will always be yours and no-one can damage the love that I have for you.
You are my soul and no darkness can overcome to depart us.
You are my raindrop and I am the sea.
I’m so proud that your mine and I’m yours.

Yours n Only Yours

No comments:

भय ही प्रबल है।

दो उल्लू एक वृक्ष पर आ कर बैठे। एक ने साँप अपने मुँह में पकड़ रखा था।  दूसरा एक चूहा पकड़ लाया था।  दोनों जैसे ही वृक्ष पर पास-पास आकर बैठे।...