Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

AN ASPIRING TRAIN JOURNEY



If you really help somebody, does it motivate others to do the same act of kindness? Why not, its possible just gives you a chance.
I was traveling from Allahabad to Mumbai. I was in the sleeper class. My parents came to see off me. I was not so happy because I have to leave them but little bit excited to attend my first interview call. The bogie was filled gents .Little bit perturbed because I was the only girl. Train started moving; my parents had left me and blessed me a lot for my interview.
My eyes were getting heavy might be because of drowsiness .So I had my dinner and went to sleep. Next morning I found everybody was sleeping except me. Though it was a journey of 24 hours, I was getting bored; I took out my book and was going through it. It was 10 in the morning, the train stopped and a lady entered in our bogie was quite old and her ticket was waiting. So, she sat in front of my berth with a man. That man was so humble that he removed his luggage and gave her enough places to sit as if they are together. You really feel happy from within when you observe something nice is going around you. You feel that place is haven for you. T.T. came, checked our tickets and went away. That man offered tea, magazines to her and she very politely accepts those offers.
I was really touched and felt happy to see all this. In the night, that man insisted her to sleep on his berth, somehow she agreed but that man slept on the floor which was a great act of kindness.
After seeing all this, I decided when humanity is there in every heart, then why should I lag behind. I offered that old women to lay by my side and told her about my purpose of going and she blessed me as if my mother is there with me wishing me great success. Hats off to that man who showered all his kindness and taught us a good lesson…
Little deeds of kindness makes you feel as if you had done something monumental and really make you feel proud. Give it a try, only once... 

                                                Written By:-
Mrs. Akansha Srivastava
(My Wife)

No comments:

भय ही प्रबल है।

दो उल्लू एक वृक्ष पर आ कर बैठे। एक ने साँप अपने मुँह में पकड़ रखा था।  दूसरा एक चूहा पकड़ लाया था।  दोनों जैसे ही वृक्ष पर पास-पास आकर बैठे।...