Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Day in My Life

Today when i thought about valentine day in years related to my life, its more over a point to bring smile on my face. And this smile force me to write some thing here related to it. 33 years passed with 33 valentine days and each day has its significant meaning for me, for my friends, for my family and for my parents. here some for u all. Years wise valentine day and meaning for me in those years.

14 Feb 1981 - Don't know about it and i am sure mummy papa also don't know about it.
14 Feb 1982 - May be My Uncle(Mama) knew about it being an Engineer from IIT and found his soul mate in the same year.
14 Feb 1983 - Every one was busy in their life and My papa and mama got their new Girl-Friend as Daughters.
14 Feb 1984 - I was sill a child but found one for me in kinder garden, don't know about this special day but love to hear the song and dance "Nani teri morani ko more le gaye" from that lil one.
14 Feb 1985 - Shifted to Lucknow and loved to sit next to my new friend. can call in today's language Girl-Friend.
14 Feb 1986 - Still unaware of this day but love to exchange chocolates and toffees on b'day. 
14 Feb 1987 - Shifted to Saharanpur and become cuties boy of teachers and classmates, have more then 7 girls in class and only me.
14 Feb 1988 - Love being in company with my sweet, big, thin, fatty class mates and on their bday, also took my sis along and made her wait for me, so got scolded many a times by mummy and papa.
14 Feb 1989 - Now actress made a impact on me, as always search Punjab Keshari thursday edition for their pics which help to raise a boy in me. 
14 Feb 1990 - College change, a pure boys one but me came in touch with many boys with good or bad habits.
14 Feb 1991 - Always took a chance to go in debate and seminar which helped me to enter in girls college.
14 Feb 1992 - Yearly fairs in our college helped all of us to talk and watch the girls of all the college s in our College for a full week.
14 Feb 1993 - Friends teased me with the name Lala Mangeshkar and teachers loved me in morning prayer and song competitions.
14 Feb 1994 - News paper helped me to know about Valentine week and a sense of Love developed in me, but impact of "Dar" was always there. A good and studious guy didn't dare to do it.
14 Feb 1995 - Again get in touch with girls in tuition and they become a point of our daily gossips.
14 Feb 1996 - Still 14 feb didn't get any special meaning for me, beside a bold and sweet touch of a girl in tuition, which force me to change the timing. Good boy can't do it. "Dar" and "Sanskar" force me. 
14 Feb 1997 - Tuition classes off. Teachers was in full of tension if any thing happens wrong. We stayed at home watching TV.
14 Feb 1998 - Even Degree College was Closed, Involved in next day gossip about Pairs and didn't miss to say "Kash apana bhi koi hota".
14 Feb 1999 - It was a Limit Man, Could you imagine Engineering College was off on the same day. Purchased a Rose for the next day meet but unable to collect courage and choose one for me as all are engaged or chosen by others.
14 Feb 2000 - Love in the Air - "Kash Koi Ladaki Mujhe Pyar Karati".
14 Feb 2001 - I still remember the song  from Vijay(My Friend) - "Pyar Manga Hai Tumhi se Na Inkaar Karo". but still didn't dare to do or ask.
14 Feb 2002 - My Friends provocation, teasing, forcing, Last year of College, Love, Desire. Unable to think anything else. But "Dar" was still there in mind and life path with responsibilities.
14 Feb 2003 - College life ends, Work life start, being in IIT as a research engineer only watching others(Students) to do research on "Love". No scope for us.
14 Feb 2004 - One scope came but IIT Life ends here. "Ek Anar Sou Bimar". All were gossiping but no one can open his heart. And a Best Friend !!!!! Never.
14 Feb 2005 - Delhi Life/Yahoo Chat/Group Chats. wow so much opportunities but still matching problem as kya kare yaar kahi frequency match hi nahi hoti OR can say no one was free in delhi to give us time to match frequency.
14 Feb 2006 - Desperate to enjoy on this day but no chance. All were already busy. still guts was missing. UP ka chhora.
14 Feb 2007 - Finally in search of my own soul mate, where no guts or "Dar" has its place.
14 Feb 2008 - Search was on every where, Matrimonial Sites, Office, Social Sites, Roads, Malls etc. Developed  a feeling that to love those who love me first as its learned from exp. "Angur Khatte hote hai".
14 Feb 2009 - At Last search ends. Got sole mate with 2 bonus. "I Love You" Oops mere kan kab se taras rahe the for these 3 magical words. Finally i got a meaning for this special day.
14 Feb 2010 - Exploded with all love stored in my Heart and life and enjoyed this day as fullest as we can.
14 Feb 2011 - Now number of GF increases with one sweet and cute Ivy "My Daughter".
14 Feb 2012 - All day enjoyed with full of love and care. Ivy loved to hug and kiss with teasing her mother.
14 Feb 2013 - Happy Valentine Day Pappu -"Ivy"



Tried to write as much truth as i can .... :):)
Amit Kumar Shrivastava

No comments:

भय ही प्रबल है।

दो उल्लू एक वृक्ष पर आ कर बैठे। एक ने साँप अपने मुँह में पकड़ रखा था।  दूसरा एक चूहा पकड़ लाया था।  दोनों जैसे ही वृक्ष पर पास-पास आकर बैठे।...