Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014


HAPPY NEW YEAR '2014




I wish you Health...
So you may 
enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And 
Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may 
enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in
 life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All 
good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And 
Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR '2014’




New Year Wishes Around the World
  
   New Year Wishes only 4 U

No comments:

भय ही प्रबल है।

दो उल्लू एक वृक्ष पर आ कर बैठे। एक ने साँप अपने मुँह में पकड़ रखा था।  दूसरा एक चूहा पकड़ लाया था।  दोनों जैसे ही वृक्ष पर पास-पास आकर बैठे।...