Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Birth Day Sweetheart, My Lovely Wife...!!!


A small gift for u my dear for making My day, My Life so special ever and ever, 
Happy B'day Sweetheart...!!!!


I feel greatly blessed for the joy that I have for being with you and for celebrating another year of your life. I was thinking what gift I should give you, and then I realized that there are many things you would like to receive as a gift, but the most important thing for you is that I give you my unconditional love and the rest of my life and eternity with you.


You are a very beautiful, tender, loving and wonderful woman and so, in dates as special as this, I realize how lucky and successful I was for choosing you as my wife. There is no greater joy in this world than to have you in my life.


I do not want you to worry about the pass of time because every day that passes you get more and more beautiful and I love you more and more, so be happy and feel very happy to be celebrating your birthday.


I have lived the most beautiful moments of my life next to you, even all the problems and difficulties we have had to face have helped us to be better and to value the most important things in life.  I always remember fondly the first time I saw you and the love that was born in our hearts in that moment, I want you to know that I love you now even more and more intensely than ever.


We have many plans to do together and I know that if you and I try hard enough we can achieve all of them. For that reason my love, I want you to know that you will always be able to count with my unconditional love, my support and my company.


There are so many things that come into my mind as special as this occasion, and among other things I can remember our courtship and all the nice details and moments that we had with each other. So I want to live one more time that stage and fill our lives with those details and special moments one again.


On the bottom of my heart I knew you were the woman of my life and that eternity was waiting for us to live our love together forever. Today I know with all my heart that our love will last forever and you and that you and I will be together forever .
We have a beautiful family, wonderful children who fill our hearts with joy and happiness and there is nothing that makes me happier than being able to see that you are such a wonderful mother who takes good care of our children and provide them with your love and affection.
Thanks for making me the best man I could become, because your love inspires me to be better every day and continue conquering your heart like the time we first met .
I love you with all my heart.

No comments:

भय ही प्रबल है।

दो उल्लू एक वृक्ष पर आ कर बैठे। एक ने साँप अपने मुँह में पकड़ रखा था।  दूसरा एक चूहा पकड़ लाया था।  दोनों जैसे ही वृक्ष पर पास-पास आकर बैठे।...