Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

How to Say...... "NO"

When I will learn to say "No", I am very much upset and tired of my this habit that I never say "No" to any body or  don't have it in my blood to say "No" directly on very first instance.

Initially I agree the things then feel guilty on it, but again if the same situation arises, Again unable to say "No" and make others happy by troubling myself always.

Any body can say anything to me, can use to me in any situation as they may want, I am always available and ready for all, although in last I know putting myself in trouble, harming or degrading my own self respect.

No body will understand my feeling, or can be available for me same as I am for them, they just use me and forget, like use and throw type.

"Easily available to someone or anyone is always Harmful", I know it and want to follow it but, when the situation arise, A Good man in me always force me to Help or Guide, Why the Bad man is always being in silent mode, only wake up in isolation or in front of those who can not/Unable to help me either, Why can't I stand for myself where and where needed, I always take stand for others but for me I forget/keep mum when time calls.

The Good man in me who always think to be Nice to Everyone, Lovable to Everyone, makes me Bad and Hateful in my own Eyes.

"Neki kar, Dariya me daal" - "Do Good and Forget" - Nice Line/thought in hearing but in real life, a simple man can not or unable to follow it, Every one want something in return of Good Deed, Same simple/ordinary man me too. And this simple man is tired of becoming a extra ordinary man.

God Help me or Help Others.......!!!!!!

No comments:

भय ही प्रबल है।

दो उल्लू एक वृक्ष पर आ कर बैठे। एक ने साँप अपने मुँह में पकड़ रखा था।  दूसरा एक चूहा पकड़ लाया था।  दोनों जैसे ही वृक्ष पर पास-पास आकर बैठे।...